- To add/subtract at the end of a running score: Tap anywhere in a column. The selected column turns yellow, then press the + button to add or subtract at the end of the tally. Double tapping anywhere in the column does the same thing.
- To correct a previous entry: Tap the number. It turns orange (and the column turns yellow.) Press the Edit button to Modify the entry, Delete it, or Insert a new entry at that point.
- The Actions button allows you to:
- Create new scorepads
- Add players to the current scorepad
- Recall a saved scorepad
- Delete old scorepads
- The + and Edit buttons are disabled unless something is selected that you can use them on. Selected columns are yellow, individual
cells turn orange.
- Scorepads are saved automatically. When you exit the app and start it again later, the current scorepad reloads automatically.
- When you name a new scorepad, the date and time are automatically attached to the name for convenience.